por Marketing nsign.tv en Apr 3, 2023 2:13:15 PM
With nsign.tv, from the Advertising module, you can insert your campaigns into the usual broadcast, on one, several or all of your devices. You do not need to modify the playlist or the schedules associated with a broadcast.
This tool is useful for:
- Announce your own or strategic partners' products, services, events and/or campaigns with a start and end date.
- Programme playlists with text messages, images, videos or last-minute audio alerts.
- Send the same message to different devices with different schedules/programming.
- Start by going to the Advertising module and move the cursor to the top right button - Create Inset.
2. Complete the basic information:
- Name your event
Choose the type of interval by selecting how you are going to insert the advertising playlist in your channel:
Time repeat: choose in minutes, how often you want to broadcast it.
Object repeat: publish every X content. Your campaign is mixed with your playlist without interrupting the broadcast of your content.
Happy Hour: launch your advertising interspersed, every time a playlist ends or once the broadcasting of all the playlists of each time slot has finished.
Overlaid: create transparencies to include permanent or interval objects in your playlists.
- Then, select the start and end date of your campaign.
Choose the playlist you are going to play that contains the content of your advertisement.
- Finally, select the playout device(s), go to save and exit,
- Remember that the orientation of the playlist (portrait or landscape) and the resolution of your content must match the orientation and resolution of your device,
Congratulations on creating your Ad!